Welcome to Hinkle Pharmacy! If you need to refill your prescription online, please click the button to get started.
Sometimes you may want to just call in your prescriptions, sometimes you might want to submit them VIA the internet. Whatever the case we think you should have both options.
- First come in to the store to let us get some information from you. We will need your full name, current address, phone number, and social security number in order to provide refills over the internet.
- Once we have your information our computer will generate a unique patient ID allowing you to view your prescriptions online as well as request refills.
- Refill RX does not require you to fill out any forms, or register with any other website. Once you’ve asked us for your patient ID, you need only go to Refill RX or use the links on our site to get you there.
How it works:
- Go to refillrx.com and click on “Register”
- Locate our pharmacy using 35022 (zip Code) and 3039 (last 4 digits of pharmacy phone number)
- Option #2 Enter your information to find a match
- Create a username and password
- Login in and start accessing your account
A Little About Us
When Bruce Hinkle first opened his pharmacy in 1985 he did so knowing he could provide the very best in pharmacy care. A few years have past since then but not much has changed. We’re still here, providing the same quality service that has come to be expected of us. These days we’re members of organizations such as APCI , Health Mart, and McKesson to ensure that we can provide our customers with the most up to date products and services at the lowest prices possible.
Here are a few ways Hinkle Pharmacy is working hard to serve it’s customers and community:
- State of the art Rx30 computer systems utilizing the most up to date databases for your protection.
- Convenient drive thru window for prescription drop off and pick up.
- Our staff is a phone call away to answer any questions you might have about your medications.
What Makes Us Different
Compounding pharmacy is the process of mixing drugs by a pharmacist to fit the unique needs of a patient. This may be done for medically necessary reasons, such as to change the form of the medication from a solid pill to a liquid, to avoid a non-essential ingredient that the patient is allergic to, or to obtain the exact dose needed. It may also be done for voluntary reasons, such as adding favorite flavors to a medication.
- Are you allergic to a specific ingredient?
- Are you concerned that the hormones you’re being prescribed may cause you harm?
- Have you ever wondered if the commercially available product is really what best suits your needs?
We have been members of one of the most trusted compounding resources, Professional Compounding Centers of America or PCCA since 1999. Enabling us to compound specialty medications for your children, parents, and even your pets.
- Pediatric Medications
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Specialized Medications
- Veterinary Compounds
- Pain Management
So you need to contact us? Some companies give you the run around with eight-hundred numbers that make you call all corners of the globe. We think it should be a little bit simpler than that. We’re conveniently located on 9th avenue between I-59 exits 108 and 110. Landmarks near us include:
- Medical West hospital
- Motel 6
- Pediatrics West
Please feel free to call us with any questions or complaints. If you need to mail us something, by all means feel free to send it to our address, listed below for your convenience. If you prefer to email it to us, please use the form and someone will reach out within 24 hours. We have also provided an online chat feature to quickly answer questions during business hours. In the event we’re unable to respond immediately, please don’t hesitate to call, email, or visit us in person! We are here to serve you and handle all of your pharmacy needs. Thank you again for choosing Hinkle Pharmacy!
Where To Find Us
1090 9th Ave SW
Bessemer, AL 35022